You will be a part of Security Operations Center (SOC) unit, acting as a single point of communication for all services related to information security. SOC is one of the teams of Atos Big Data and Security division. The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
What will you do:
– you will be working in a 1st line team responsible for detecting and identifying cyber threats using wide range of security solutions (SIEM, Antivirus Software, Proxy, etc),
– detecting potential security incidents or anomalies,
– responding to security alerts generated by tooling,
– analyzing alerts to determine validity, priority and impact.
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills
- Windows OS
- Active Directory
- SIEM Solutions
- Antivirus software
- kwnoledge of SIEM tools: Splunk, QRadar, Crowdstrike, Sentinel, McAfee, LogRhythm, Solar Winds
- experiance in SOC
- understanding of IT concepts,
- general IT background (networking, OS, applications),
- good analytical and interpersonal skills,
- incident response, forensics,
- fluent English (OK, this one is a requirement – at least B2 level).
Nice to have:
CCNA Cyber Ops.
How do we work?
24/7 work mode – possible remote work
6 days at work (2 mornings, 2 afternoons, 2 nights), 4 days off afterwards.
What’s in it for you?
- private medical care (including dental care)
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport)
- working in SECURITY – most dynamically developing area of IT,
- great development opportunities including financing of world class trainings and certifications,
- every day there is a new fascinating case
- stable employment
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting projects
- working in an international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- opportunity to study foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
Boost your career!
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR
- Interview with a Manager
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
- Remote work opportunity
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY