Senior Customer Service Representative
- 35-hour working week, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm- no evenings or weekends
- Full training provided + homeworking options once you’re up to speed
- Great opportunity to develop and explore career options at NFU Mutual
- Up to £29k depending on experience + up to 10% annual bonus
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our MyInvestments team at NFU Mutual as a Senior Customer Service Representative.
As part of this fast-paced team, you’ll respond to customer queries on their current investment products including ISA’s and Pensions. Most of your day will consist of handling incoming customer calls. Once fully trained, you’ll also work on email queries. In addition to this, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge through projects.
To help you become the best you can be in this role, we provide a 16-week comprehensive training programme that includes a mixture of classroom and hands-on experience. And when the training is complete, we’ll provide a supportive learning environment so you can confidently start your career at NFU Mutual. Your line manager will also support you to build a personal development plan which, if you choose to, will help you to gain the skills you need to progress in your career at NFU Mutual.
This role offers you a 35-hour week, Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm. As well as no weekend or evening working, we offer a hybrid working model which means that once you’re up to speed you can work some of your time from home.
You’re a strong team player who always strives to achieve high quality output. You have proven customer service experience and are ready for a role with more scope and career progression. Passionate about delivering customer service you bring your own personal style to work and instinctively provide an excellent customer experience. To join our team, you’ll ideally:
- Be customer-focused with a strong attention to detail
- Confidently work in a regulated environment.
- Be able to make rational and logical decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively build and develop strong working relationships.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Benefits and Rewards
When you join our team, you can expect a supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits including:
Salary up to £29,000 depending on experience
- Annual bonus (up to 10% of salary)
- Contributory pension scheme, up to 20%, including your 8% contribution
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + buy/sell/save holiday trading scheme
- A Family Friendly policy that helps you balance your work and family responsibilities
- Access to savings at High Street brands, travel and supermarkets
- £20 contribution to a monthly gym membership – subject to T&Cs
- Health and wellbeing plan – cashback for dentist, opticians, physio and more
- Access to voluntary benefits, including health assessments, private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee Volunteering – volunteer in the community for one day each year
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend £500 bonus scheme
- Life Assurance cover of 4 x salary
- Employee discounts of 15% on a range of NFU Mutual insurance policies.
Working at NFU Mutual
We’re one of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies. For over 110 years we’ve put our customers at the heart of everything we do. Our people are just as important to us. We pride ourselves on being “a great place to work” and are one of only 39 companies across the globe, and the only organisation with headquarters in the UK, to receive a Gallup Exceptional Workplace 2022 award. We were also named in the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies List 2021 and the Glassdoor Best 50 Workplaces List 2023.
We offer a supportive culture where we empower and inspire our people to perform, offer them opportunities to grow, and recognise and reward their contribution. Our people are proud to work for a company that respects them and their communities, and they trust us to be financially sustainable, so we are successful now and in the future.