This is an exciting time to join the Academy. Granted full Qatar National Schools’ Accreditation (QNSA) earlier in 2022, Doha Academy was also awarded full international accreditation with the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) in November 2022 and has embarked on its highest “ACE Learning” pathway.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our renumeration package includes:
- A tax-free, competitive salary;
- Annual return flight to your home country (or equivalent travel allowance);
- Free bus transportation to and from school;
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment with shared lounge and kitchen and on-site security;
- Medical cover.
- End of service gratuity.
Married teaching couples are very welcome to apply. We do recruit NQTs (ECTs), although we do not currently provide the ECT support program.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Passionate about their subject and how it is best taught;
- Determined to support the needs of all students;
- Adaptable to life abroad, and resilient;
- Positive team players;
- Culturally respectful and sensitive;
- Committed to their own professional development.
We strongly encourage all applicants to learn more about Doha Academy and the wider Al Faleh group: https://dohaacademy.sch.qa , https://alfaleh.edu.qa
Living in Qatar:
Qatar is rated as the safest country on the planet, attracting interest from around the world especially in relation to sport and the arts. Whilst its population has grown rapidly in the last ten years, its development has not outpaced the desire for change and Doha, its capital, brings together a very friendly and diverse community.
See also: Top Websites to Find UAE Jobs For Foreigners
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY