Pełny opis stanowiska
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click on the link to learn more about Evonik from our employees:
- Lead Product Line Cleaning Solutions direct business in CEE, Nordics and UK and manage the distributorship relationships in the related region.
- Prepare and communicate the actions needed to implement the function’s strategy and business plan within the team; explain the relationship to the broader organization’s mission, vision and values; motivate people to commit to these and to doing extraordinary things to achieve regional business goals.
- Develop and implement a relationship management plan for potential customer accounts to identify and build relationships with relevant decision makers and influencers within the customer organization and to enable effective two-way flow of information and resolution of issues.
- Develop a personal network within the sales territory and represent the organization at trade shows and other events to identify sales opportunities, promote the organization, and enhance its reputation.
- Use personal expertise to identify the complex standard products and/or services offered by the organization that meet the customer’s needs, together with quantities and product configurations. Present these to the customer with a clear rationale and at standard commercial terms, referring to senior colleagues where necessary to ask for concessions that gain the customer’s agreement.
- Collaborate internally and work as the customer champion in cross-functional teams (innovation, marketing, pricing, key account, supply chain, customer service, legal service, compliance, foreign trade…) to build strong external customer relationships.
- Forecast the pricing and sales volume accurately, keep opportunity pipeline and contact reports up-to-date, prepare and exeute the negotiations referring pricing, delivery and development activities, collect market and competitor data, document and communicate customer information and support claim management.
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in Science or Business Administration, ideally with an MBA
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Development, ideally in the Cleaning Solutions industry
- Ability to network with customers, sales, application lab and marketing to establish a strong customer relationship
- Clear and effective verbal communications skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies, as well as on planning, organizing, prioritizing, and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary.
- Strong analytical and strategical understanding in order to conduct research and analyze data as needed in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (~35%)
To ensure that your application is proceeded as quickly as possible and to protect the environment, please apply online via our
. Further information about Evonik as Employer can be found at
Please address your application to the Talent Acquisition Manager, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Team at 0800 2386645 (Germany only) or +49 201 177 4200.
Your Talent Acquisition Manager:
Evonik Operations GmbH, Europe Sales Force