About the Job:
We are seeking Amazing, Diligent, Caring Quality RPNs to work in Long Term Care Homes, Retirement facilities, Hospitals, and Home Health Care settings in Ontario!
Seeking Applicants Who Are:
- Registered with CNO and in Good Standing with no restrictions
- Registered with WeRPN/RPNAO or willing to obtain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current First Aid Certified
- Confident in your caregiving abilities
- Reliable, Flexible, and Professional with a POSITIVE attitude!
- Must be fully vaccinated ( as required by client)+ Booster
- Must a negative 2-step TB test and or Chest Xray (6 months)
What We offer:
- Above standard wages
- Various Opportunities to enhance your Nursing Profile
- Working with a Quality Management Team
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
- Overtime Pay, Last Minute Rates.
Candidates with open availability will take priority
Join an amazing, rapidly growing company where we truly care about our employees! We NEED RPNs who have a caring, passionate heart for the elderly and young!
Do not miss this opportunity, APPLY NOW!