New Forest Nursing Home, an Allegra Care Home.
We are looking for a small number of experienced RGN/RMNs to join our team in our beautiful home in Fritham, Nr Cadnam SO43 7HH.
If you take pride in your workplace and you’re looking for a change, then our fabulous care home awaits.
Leading a team of Care Partners (Senior Carers) and Care Companions (carers), you’ll help deliver the kind of care you’d want for your own family.
Our household care model divides our home into individual homes where our residents are involved in daily domesticated activities to replicate home-life as much as possible, for as long as possible. The smell of fresh coffee and freshly baked cakes is a daily experience.
You’ll get to know and care for a small number of residents and build relationships with some incredible people. We believe that care is better when relationships are better, and we make time to build those relationships.
We’re changing the way our loved ones live in a care home, and we’d love to have you join us on our mission.
We have permanent day shifts available.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified RGN/RMN.
- A caring and positive attitude.
- A genuine enjoyment of being part of a team.
- A desire to lead and deliver the very best care.
- Interest in dementia care and new models of clinical excellence.
What you’ll get in return:
- Caring leadership and supportive supervision led by our experienced clinical manager.
- Industry leading systems including electronic care planning and medication management.
- Clear communication.
- On-going training, development, and a chance to build a career with an exciting growing company that promotes from within.
- Regular appreciation and recognition.
- A safe and caring working environment.
- Good rates of pay.
- A fun working environment, with regular social events.
- At Allegra we are on a mission to change the way care homes are thought of. We believe in safe homes where people really live rather than simply stay. Our open plan approach to living areas creates space where people can continue to enjoy the activities they loved before needing extra support. Our smaller households build stronger relationships between residents, their families, and our teams.
You’ll need to be double-jabbed to work in our home.