THRIVE AS A CAREGIVER AT SEVITA Hiring wage $13-$14 Hourly depending on location and program needs
- Be proud of rewarding work helping people grow, learn, and live well
- Develop real, meaningful relationships with the individuals you serve
- Experience ownership and trust from your leaders to do what’s right for participants
- Take initiative to help participants be part of the community and enjoy their favorite activities
- Support participants with developmental goals like budgeting, exercise, and nutrition
You’ll assist people with their personal hygiene and support individuals who can have behavioral challenges and other complex needs. If you’re compassionate, patient, and find meaning in this type of work, you’ll find a promising future at Sevita.
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
Why Join Us?
- Talk to your recruiter about program location options in Portage and Baraboo
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Early Pay Access
- Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing
- A stable job at an established, growing company nationwide
- Career growth encouragement and opportunities
- We invest in your development and provide the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling career
- Six months of experience in human services, direct care, or care coordination preferred
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current non probationary driver’s license in good standing preferred
- Communication, adaptability, multi-tasking, teamwork, time-management.
- Patient, compassionate, reliable, responsible
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
See also: The USA States with The Lowest Cost of Living and Highest Quality of Life