- Dialysis experience NOT required – paid training!
- Full time – permanent position
- Daytime/early evening hours – no overnights
- NO CALL!
- Closed Sundays
Paid Training: DaVita offers new clinical teammates a training program to learn dialysis skills. The program is a mix of classroom & hands on training.
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) who is looking to give life in an outpatient/clinic dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients & their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
What you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships.
- A team that feels and functions like a family which includes support technicians, other RNs, dietitians, social workers, physicians and the center manager.
- Fast paced. RNs oversee a group of patients (census dependent on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
- Schedule: Shifts are 12-14 hours, 3-4 days per week. Vary by location. Most RNs work an early shift (start at 4:30am). Closed Sundays.
- DaVita has the highest percentage of facilities meeting or exceeding CMS’s standards in the government’s two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items, backup care, elder care and more.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experiences for nurses.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption.
See also: Top USA Job Sites for Foreigners
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY