Prime Video brings together the world’s best creators with the most passionate communities in a way that no other entertainment brand can. Not only are we a one-stop hub for distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original programming including TV series such as The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Jack Ryan and movies like Borat Subsequent MovieFilm, Coming 2 America, Cinderella, and The Tomorrow War, but we offer a multi-dimensional experience that allows subscribers to fully immerse themselves in their fandom: to read the book, to listen to the soundtrack, to buy the costume, to replay live sports in real time, and more. And that breadth and connection to the Amazon family of brands, along with the support of a passionate and diverse global team, makes Prime Video a company where creators and makers of all kinds can build their future.
Amazon Prime Video is seeking a Campaign Manager to manage 360° Amazon Original marketing campaigns and related projects from inception to completion for both series and movies. This position will ultimately report into the Lead Campaign Manager for a genre vertical and will ensure that each element of a Prime Video Original launch campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
The Campaign Manager is the Chief of Staff for campaign efforts. In essence, they are the pragmatist partner to the Marketing Manager role at Amazon Prime Video. Campaign Managers are responsible for time, budget, and for being the main point of contact for all cross-functional teams’ needs (assets, etc.), including Social, Xray, Franchise, Starlight, and Synergy as well as ensuring excellence in total team output. Campaign Managers are counted on to provide the structure, discipline and momentum to deliver campaigns on target per campaign objectives.
The Campaign Manager is expected to be fiscally conscious but inventively clever at executing campaign efforts in ways that are creatively superb. The role is the advocate of campaign process and the predictor of hiccups before they happen. The Campaign Manager should be the best dot-connector on the planet, keeping stakeholders regularly in the loop. Seasoned in conflict resolution and inspirers of team collaboration, The Campaign Manager is a whole-lifecycle thinker (including Awards) to ensure every angle is covered, as efficiently as possible.
The Campaign Manager is:
- The end-to-end business manager of campaigns.
- The main internal point-of-contact throughout a campaign – the cross-functional team lead, the global lead, as required.
- A key partner to Brand Strategy; the operational arm of the strategy.
- the Production & Operations team captain within the pod – a mentor, leader, and advocate for those disciplines.
- The voice of the entire team – knowing the needs for all cross-team members and representing them in all meetings/decisions, especially when they are not present.
- A creator of accountability across the team to ensure milestones are met.
Key job responsibilities
- Overall health of 360° campaigns including timeline management and oversight of the creative production budget.
- Aligning the strategy, creative, social and media leads/teams towards common objectives and shared timelines
- Working collaboratively with the Creative Directors, Marketing Managers, Producers, and Finance to ensure the full creative asset budget is strategically allocated and managed throughout the lifecycle of a campaign.
- Working proactively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements and to ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
- Acting as the main point of contact with internal and external partners to ensure deadlines are met, including – as necessary – the strategic allocation of resources, rate negotiations with external partners, and oversight of the development of AV, digital and print creative assets.
- Obtaining necessary approvals and communicating plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring the team establishes and maintains appropriate processes to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate problems as they arise while ensuring updates on progress, relevant delays and budget implications are communicated to stakeholders.
- Inventing and Simplifying processes and the use of system tooling to support efficient collaboration, campaign planning, resource tracking and creative review/approvals.
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion • 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience • Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements • Experience using Microsoft Excel (or similar) to manipulate and analyze data • Excellence in written and verbal communication
• The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos is essential to this role. Understanding of digital file and folder management systems. DAM (Digital Asset Management) experience a plus. • Video production experience a plus (i.e. trailers, :30s, sizzle reels, etc.) and Print production experience (on-press experience, print specs, working knowledge of media plans) a plus. • Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners. • Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY