Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Yamaha Golf Car team in Kennesaw, GA.The Project Manager is instrumental in the management of multiple projects for the Pre-Owned Sales team and manages upcoming projects from start to end. Utilize Salesforce and other IT tools to effectively manage inventory and assist in the sale or pre-Owned cars. Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and similar applications that create reporting tools and dashboards are required. Communicate daily with internal/external contributors to ensure seamless project transition.What you’ll be doing:
- Develop functional specifications and project documentation including work and data flow requirements.
- Assist with the financial tracking and analysis for projects
- Provide regular evaluations and progress updates to implementation teams and management.
- Plans must consider detailed tasks, deliverables, constraints, and schedule.
- Develop and deliver training materials for both employee work teams and dealers.
- Work with the Team to expand the reporting structure for daily KPI monthly reporting.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience.
- 2-4 years of SalesForce knowledge and experience.
- Experienced with software migration and implementation from start to finish.
- People skills, emotional intelligence
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Advance/Expert knowledge with MS Applications: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
Reports to: Department ManagerYamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, veteran or disability or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY