This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Plans and directly manages cross-functional projects that may include external resources and contracted companies
• Formulates and gains approval for project plans in consultation with program managers, senior management and stakeholders
• Partners with development team members to drive accountability of project tasks and deliverables
• Manages program budgets, generates forecasts, and tracks actuals against forecasts
• Monitors progress to plan and implements corrective actions or contingencies as needed to maintain commitments
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You are proficient with Microsoft Project.
• Have developed software and or hardware products.
• Have experience with agile management principles.
• Experience with leading and facilitating problem solving workshops.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• B.S. in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) or equivalent discipline
• 5-10 years of project management experience in the Healthcare Industry
• Product development experience – from concept development through commercialization
• Demonstrated understanding of FDA Quality System Regulation (21 CFR 820) and EU Medical Device Regulation
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred
At client, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY