As a Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Management & development of several key client accounts.
- Day to day operations and managing incoming inquiries via telephone or email
- Confidently delivering knowledgeable and friendly service; asking pointed questions to understand a clients’ needs
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships and building business through these relationships
- Prospecting new leads, upcoming events & sponsorship opportunities
- Educating our clients on additional services offered by Loungeworks, promoting turn-key solutions
- Qualifying clients’ needs to determine the scope of the project and involvement of other departments and suppliers
- Liaising with the design, production and logistics teams and communicating your clients’ needs so that they can help to develop solutions and packages appropriate to the situation
- Be comfortable with liaising with clients through the initial stages, to execution, invoicing, and post-event follow-up
- Supervising after-hours installations, when necessary
- Working with tight turnaround times to ensure that clients receive responses in a timely manner
This is a position that requires at least three to four years of similar event-related or customer service experience. It will appeal to an organized, outgoing, and self-driven person who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and high expectations. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your submission, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY