We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated Operations Assistant to support our administrative team. The Assistant will be responsible for supporting our Operations Manager in duties such as preparing meeting materials, taking minutes, and scheduling appointments. The successful candidate will be detail oriented and capable of juggling multiple tasks at once, and will enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment where it’s important to think on your feet.
- Answer the phone and take messages.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Track financial transactions.
- Prepare business presentations and reports.
- Update databases and spreadsheets.
- Organize documents and records.
- Maintain current customer information within Excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare travel itineraries and arrange flights, hotels, transportation, and dining accommodations.
- File documents using a paper filing system.
- Take inventory of office supplies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Project management (required)
Work Location: One location
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY