A project administrator is responsible for helping with many of the duties surrounding project management. As the name implies, they look after the administrative jobs associated with the project. This is a wide-ranging array of tasks, from staying in touch with contractors, scheduling appointments, procuring supplies, visiting worksites and helping to prepare reports.
Ultimately, you will ensure our projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
Primary Duties of a Project Administrator
The duties that fall under the purview of a project administrator are diverse. They range from the mundane to critical tasks that are fundamental to the project’s success. A project administrator is typically asked to do the following:
- Make phone calls
- Keep track of budgetsand project expenditures
- Help to set up project meetings
- Handle the minute-taking at meetings
- Organize venues
- Assist with planning
- Keep the project calendarup to date
- Administrative duties
- Track projects
- Offer suggestions to improve efficiencies
- Maintain compliance regulations
- Assess employee performance
- Hire contractors
Project Administrator Requirements:
- A degree in business management, business administration or a related field.
- Prior experience as a project administrator or a related administrative role.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 8 months
Salary: $25.89-$32.96 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY