Are you motivated by relationships and your impact on other people? Do you want to provide direct support to help people live fulfilling, independent lives — and make a career out of it? Working as a Caregiver for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities is not for everyone, but for those up to it, it’s incredibly rewarding work.
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a world where every person has the right to live well. As a Caregiver, you’ll provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants. You’ll work alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and supportive supervisors, while you grow your career.
Lead Program Supervisor, IDD Services
Rate of Pay $16.74
On Demand Pay
Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Look no further! This role is critical to our success. As a mission-driven organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering supports and services to individuals with a range of intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver’s license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory authority.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
See also: The USA States with The Lowest Cost of Living and Highest Quality of Life
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY