Task and responsibilities
- You are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Bachelor´s degree or higher and a teaching qualification for Primary School
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- You are dedicated to enable all students to achieve their potential
- You ideally have an awareness and understanding of Special Educational Needs
- You have an interest in learning German.
- Professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- An open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- Small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- State of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- Continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- An attractive benefit package
- A relocation allowance and support
- All paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- An excellent location of the school.
We seek enthusiastic, open-minded teachers who enjoy working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.
In our bilingual private schools we teach children and young people to understand the world in all its cultural and linguistic diversity, local characteristics and global contexts. We allow each child to be different – which is why we foster individual talents and interests. Browse through the following pages and learn more about our German-English private schools including nurseries, primary and secondary schools located in Berlin, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Munich, Frankfurt, Heilbronn and Erlenbach.
See also: 7 Top Recruitment Agencies in Germany for English Speakers
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY