Provide caring, compassionate, respectful, and high-quality holistic care in Aged, Disability and Mental Health
If you are a Personal Care Worker and have community care experience, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for experienced Disability Support Workers/Personal Care Workers who are enthusiastic and passionate about providing a caring, compassionate, respectful, and high-quality service in Aged Care and Disability Support. Our priority is to help our clients living empowered and independently at home and improving their social lives, making them feel like they belong and are part of society.
Right at Home is a leading approved provider of quality in-home care, with a strong reputation for trust, reliability, and quality in the community. We provide dementia care, domestic support, companionship and socialisation, personal care, post-operative care, disability support, and skilled nursing. Our tailored services help people all over Australia to maintain independence, and a healthy, fulfilling lifestyle.
Why Join Us
- Paid hours (casual) + Kilometres + Super – Attractive hourly rates!
- Weekday rate starts at $29, Saturday rate starts at $40, Sunday rate starts at $52, depending on the experience and qualification.
- Paid time in between back-to-back clients!
- Broken Shift Allowance!
- Rewards and Recognition Programmes
- Paid E-learning training (conditions apply)
- Consistent and ongoing hours
- Flexible working conditions to fit in with your routine and offer a healthy work-life balance
- Rewarding role in providing care to those who need it!
- Exceptional working environment
- Engaging team environment and respectful workplace culture.
- Multiple casual positions and flexible shifts are available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES as a personal care worker may include:
- Personal Care
- Domestic Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Assistance
- Transport to appointments and shopping, or any other social activity
- Develop a plan along with the client to improve their lives and follow it on a daily basis
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS as a personal care worker:
- Current or enrolled in Certificate III in Aged Care or Disability Services;
- Satisfactory Australian National Police Check and NDIS Worker Check;
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current or willing to obtain a First Aid and CPR Certificate;
- Smart mobile phone;
- Valid Australian Driver’s License and access to reliable vehicle
· Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to provide personal and domestic care with joy and kindness – Empathy is essential!!!
- A passion for respectfully empowering and caring for people;
- Excellent written and verbal skills as you will have to communicate with clients and our team;
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- High level of time management and organisational ability;
- Willingness to participate in further training and education opportunities. Reliably commute or planning to relocate to the Upper North Shore before start working with us.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $29.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Travel reimbursement
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Public holidays
- Shift work
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
- Do you live in Upper North Shore? Which suburb?
- Driver’s Licence and access to the car (Required)
- Cert 3 or higher in health related field (Preferred)
- NDIS Worker Check or willing to obtain (Preferred)
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain (Preferred)
- First Aid and CPR Certification or willing to obtain (Preferred)
- National Police Check or willing to obtain (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: One location