A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Live In Opportunity – Up to $68,000/year (112 hr/week)
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid training
- Free room & board – ask for details
- Utilities paid
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free life insurance
- Free Long Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Covered Meals During your shifts
- Discount on your Verizon monthly statement
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Working directly as a Personal Support Assistant/Caregiver, you will live in a home with and provide assistance to one or more individuals with developmental disabilities.
You will be providing personal and companion care to help enhance the quality of life for these individuals, both in home and out in the community.
Personal Support Assistants/Caregivers have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people’s lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring & encouraging others to reach their goals.
Apply now to start your career in the Human Services industry today!
Dungarvin is an equal opportunity employer.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license
- Current auto insurance and reliable transportation preferred, not requires
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.