Casual, Full Time, Part Time, 24/7 Shifts
About the Company:
Signature Care is a family-owned and operated aged care provider with a holistic focus on community, individual well-being, and a culture of respect and dignity. We have been caring for families for over three decades, and are proud of the unique residences offered to the community.
Our Personal Care Assistants:
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced Personal Care Assistants to assist in developing our new, state of the art 180 bed aged care residence based in Turvey Park that is scheduled to open mid January 2023.
We need carers who will look after our residents with a high level of attentiveness, kindness, and respect. We are looking for staff who will strive to maintain and enhance residents’ health and well-being, capabilities, independence, choice, privacy, dignity, and safety to make every day the best it can be.
To maintain this attentiveness to our residents, we aim to support your well-being and ensure a happy and safe work environment.
The role is to perform day to day personal care activities providing a high standard of direct care to residents, including the administration of medications as delegated and completion of documentation using the business systems in place.
Communicating with residents and their family and friends and other staff in the residence any changes or feedback as required in a professional and private manner.
Shifts and varying hours are available for morning, afternoon, and night duty – we are particularly seeking reliable candidates with the availability and flexibility to work weekdays AND weekends as required for casual and part-time shifts.
Our residents are the top priority and we are looking for people who will do their best to ensure that their wellbeing and lifestyle are maintained. To be successful in this role you should have:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
- Experience in Aged Care or a similar field
- Availability to work various shifts across various days
- Good computer literacy and ability to accurately update resident progress notes
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate etc)
- A valid Police Check for unsupervised care of vulnerable people that is not more than 12 months old
- Current COVID Vaccination
Employee Benefits & Work Culture:
Our vision has always been to provide high-quality homes accessible and inclusive to every person, which encourages independence and best practice in models of service and care. By maintaining an inclusive and vibrant work culture, we can also make sure we have a warm and comfortable home for our residents.
Our staff’s health and wellbeing are important to us – which is why we have developed and partnered with selected providers to offer employees a growing range of benefits to make sure they get the most out of their working and personal life. Benefits available include:
- Onsite café
- Staffroom facilities
- Employee Benefits
- Free Parking
- Exclusive staff discounts with JB Hi-Fi
- CommBank Workplace banking
- Salary sacrificing options including superannuation and novated Leasing through Enlist
- Benefits through our default superannuation fund HESTA
- Access EAP – a voluntary, confidential, and free counseling service
- Immunization (flu and Covid) is provided free at the site.
If this sounds like you, apply now!