Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the Community?
Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a community who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
By joining the “A” team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve by working at Right at Home, an in-home care and assistance company and one of the fastest growing international home care companies.
We need your ambition and passion to help people with their daily living activities and give peace of mind to the family of those you serve. Working with us will give you financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You’ll get recognised for your efforts and will truly make a lasting difference in the lives of others.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few character traits you should have from the get-go. We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset:
- You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type, and can get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work, and you cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You don’t light domestics this could include (but is not limited to) aiding with eating, personal hygiene, housekeeping, laundry and other household chores.
- You don’t have to be a gourmet chef, but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
- You can assist the client in many ways—this could include (but is not limited to) providing medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range-of-motion exercises, dementia care, and companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with current comprehensive insurance
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Australian Federal Police Clearance
- Certified Certificate III Community, Aged, Disability
- NDIS Workers Screening Card and orientation module certificate
- 100 points of Identification
Nice to Have’s
- 6 months of experience as a Personal Care Worker in healthcare preferred (in homes or facilities)
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule.
- PAID training and development
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid KMS
- Extremely positive work environment
- Employee discount program – Right About You!
- Access to leadership
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and as a company that believes in improving the lives of those we serve, we think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy.
Why Join Our Team?
This is your chance to make a difference in your community by serving one person at a time. Find the job you love — join Right at Home! Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more about the position and requirements after you apply.
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. Hours are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $30.42 per hour
- Travel reimbursement
- Flexible hours
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
- First Aid Certification (Required)
- Driver Licence (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module (Required)
- NDIS Workers Screen Card (Required)
- Federal Police Check Clearance (Required)
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: One location