BENDIGO, HEATHCOTE, AND SURROUNDING AREAS
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Here at Carer’s Network, our client base has been rapidly growing, and we are currently expanding our team of dedicated, passionate, and committed support workers who share the same core values as us and have a passion for helping people and want to strive in the healthcare field.
Carer’s Network is an approved provider with age care, NDIS, TAC and the DVA. We strive to support and empower our clients by tailoring our support services to their unique needs and requirements.
About the role
We are seeking compassionate and reliable personal care assistants that have experience in working with clients that require complex and high intensity care.
Experience in the following is essential:
- Bowel care
- Catheter care
- PEG feeding management
- Assisting with medication
- Experience in severe dysphagia management
- Assisting with meals
Every day will be different as you will be travelling to clients homes to assist with all aspects of care, to ensure their daily lifestyle needs are met. Being able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and being attentive to client’s needs is essential.
Having a passion for helping people and providing exceptionally high- quality care through your work is why we appreciate you. Your dedication, hard work and being able to demonstrate person centered care is what we value.
In return you can expect:
- Above award wages
- An opportunity to grow with and learn from one of Victoria’s reputable care providers
- A great working culture, along with a rewarding career in the disability and aged care sector
- PPE will be provided.
- Reward and recognition program
- Ensuring all staff have a healthy work life balance.
Minimum requirements include:
- Cert III in Individual Support (age care or disability care) or equivalent
- NDIS worker screening check
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle
- Covid- 19 proof of vaccination.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $32.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible hours
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
All staff are required to wear masks whilst attending with clients.
Work Location: In person