Flexi Support have been providing in-home support across Melbourne for over 12 years and our services support a wide variety of clients, Flexi Support is a registered NDIS service provider. Flexi Support provide support services from self-funded clients to Government supported packages throughout the greater Melbourne region. Our services include affordable care package options providing services for Personal Care, Home Care, Respite Care, Community Care and specialist services for individual high care recipient’s and individuals with intellectual disabilities.
As an employee of Flexi Support you will be provided with ongoing professional development and a positive & supportive workplace culture. Join the team making a difference to the lives of older Australians, people with disabilities, families and carers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Home Care Support Worker (SW) you will provide support to a wide variety of clients, including those from migrant communities, various multicultural backgrounds, aged clients and clients with a disability in their own homes.
These rewarding roles assist clients with services including:
- Home care and domestic assistance
- Personal care
- Assisting with complex care needs
- Meal preparation
- Social support and companionship
- Transport, shopping, and running errands
- In-home respite care
Shift times and lengths vary depending on client requirements.
Hourly rates start from $33.85 p/h, incl 25% casual loading (dependent on qualifications & experience) plus benefits.
- Experience working in Aged Care/Disability sectors (preferred)
- Certificate III or higher qualification in Individual Support/Aged Care or Disability or other relevant healthcare qualification (preferred)
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003/HLTAID011)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check or willing to obtain one
- As per government mandate, applicants are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
To work at Flexi Support, you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in Australia, an Australian Criminal History Check and a Statutory Declaration. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check if applicable.
Our office is located in Mulgrave Victoria 3170 with majority of our clients located in the Eastern or South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Priority will be given to applicants who live in or around these suburbs.
If interested, please click the “Apply for this job” button on the bottom of this page and submit your resume.
To find out more about Flexi Support please visit our website – https://www.flexisupport.com.au
Please note – applications will be reviewed as they are received. Interviews may take place during the advertising period so don’t miss out and apply today!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from people from all genders, Indigenous Australians, mature age people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $33.85 – $41.35 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Do you have 3 doses of COVID vaccination?
- Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment (Preferred)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (Required)
- First Aid Certification (Required)
- Australia (Required)