New Rochelle, NY
Community Home Health Care is seeking a Personal Care Aide (PCA or HHA) to become a part of our team! You will provide routine personal care and help to patients within the patient’s home.
We are currently seeking a Helpful, Empathetic, Responsible & just Outstanding individual to work with our clients in New Rochelle, NY area.
PCA Qualities Needed:
- No prior experience needed
- MUST be 18 or older
- NYS HHA or PCA certificate or availability to certify
- COVID-19 VACCINE AS PER NYS. (Barring a religious exemption as per NYS) Those who are not vaccinated, without a religious exemption, must get the 1st dose within 2-weeks of filling out the company application.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Paid, accrued, SICK TIME!
- Weekly, competitive pay – direct deposit or VISA pay card (no bank account necessary)
- Benefit pay card (flex card – for Rx’s, transportation, and more)
- Health Insurance* & FREE annual checkups
- FREE scrub top
- Employee rewards & discount programs
- Flexible & Local shifts
- Paid orientations & in-service, up to 6 hours*
- $125 CASH referral bonus*
- FREE PCA CERTIFICATION*! (1-2 OR 6 DAYS, based on experience)
PCA Responsibilities may include:
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene
- Social Interaction
- Errands as needed
Join our team of beloved & courageous caregivers.
- 910 Main Street, Peekskill, NY 10566
- 99 Mamaroneck Ave Suite #1, 2nd floor, White Plains, NY 10601
- 435 South Broadway Suite 5, Yonkers, NY 10705
Hours: M-Th: 9-5, F: 9-1
A mask or face covering is required to enter the office.
Community Home Health Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance.
- Salary based on location. Some restrictions apply.
Keywords: PCA, HHA, Caregiver, Home Care, Assistant, Aide, Urgently Hiring, Health Care, DSP, CNA, care