ASAP Accounting & Payroll is seeking an experienced payroll professional to join our dynamic team. ASAP provides outsourced payroll & HR administrative services for hundreds of clients.
The mission of this role in particular is to be the primary contact for our clients, or what we refer to as an Account Manager. This role is responsible for managing the payroll preparation, processing as well as basic product support/training to clients.
We’re looking for someone who shares our vision and is technical, a strong communicator, VERY detail oriented, solutions-oriented , and demonstrates a passion for helping people succeed. If you’re interesting in furthering your accounting skills and experience, we’d welcome the opportunity to work with you!
- Experience Remote Work in one of the states* we have employees in (see below)
- Minimum of 2 years of account management (multiple clients either in product support, implementation, or account manager role)
- Proven technical skills; proficient in multiple softwares with security in mind
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Payroll Account Manager manages a designated client base or segment; acts as the primary contact with client(s) and oversees processing schedule, workflow, and general account specifics. Data entry and data processing for more complex/technical payroll clients; reviewing payroll submission and reports, payroll wrap up and distribution. Handles sensitive, privileged, and confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Coordinates timekeeping, payroll, and related systems to ensure transfer of data.
- Aides in departmental compliance and critical verifications of sensitive data.
- Assists with daily operations and workflow. Manages critical verifications as determined by the Team Lead.
- Customer Service and support; building strong relationships with our customers.
- Consults with clients on a regular base to address pain points, challenges, and provide resource in the way of services, products, and or outside resources and partners to ultimately aid in clients success. Uses client feedback to improve customer experience.
More About ASAP
You should know that our success comes from an amazing team who have the same vision of helping small businesses. We’re relationship-focused and solutions-oriented with crazy technical and communication skills. And we’re super picky about details. We use our superhero abilities to help clients during the day and take to the outdoors on weekends. If you feel like this describes you, please apply! It’s ideal if you’re close to one of our regional offices but remote work is a possibility with the right experience and, of course, speedy internet.
We Help Small Businesses Grow & Succeed! ASAP Accounting & Payroll started in 1990 as a service to help small businesses to grow and succeed. Born in Telluride, Colorado, a resort community, ASAP grew up on Main Street within walking distance to many of our customers. Now, we serve customers in over 42 states, have three regional offices in Colorado, and aim to support small businesses in resort communities across the nation.
Our People Are What Make ASAP Great! ASAP is not your typical accounting firm. We are an innovative group of strategic thinkers motivated to solve the challenges small businesses face. We know that our clients’ success is our success and we strive to go above and beyond for them. It is engrained in our culture to go the extra mile to take care of our customers because they are also our friends; we enjoy working with them and helping them run their businesses.
For more information about our company and benefits offered, please visit https://www.businessasap.com/careers/
- We’re open to hiring in one of the following states where we currently have remote team members: