- Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
- Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
- Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
- Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
- Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
- Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides updates to DON.
- Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).
“Skyline is the place to send your loved ones if you want great care. We thrive on quality, love and compassion. Come join our family” – Crystal Sears – ADON
“I have been a resident at Skyline and the staff here is really great and really cares about their people” – Lisa Washington – Resident
“Staff members are very kind and helpful and management leads their team to provide the best care” – Katie Wethy – Admissions Coordinator.
“Alvina is one of the kindest and most amazing Administrators i’ve ever met. She’s a compassionate and trueborn leader” – Dylan Nowe – Recruiter.
See also: Top USA Job Sites for Foreigners
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY