Be part of a culture built on an inclusive way of working where we are open to your ideas, you are empowered to take risks and are encouraged to be fearless in bringing your authentic self to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
As part of the Network Infrastructure (NI) Project Management Team, you will be part of a supportive, high performance PM team working collaboratively across Nokia and with our customers to design and deploy next generation communications infrastructure.
What you will learn and contribute to
You will be part of a program that prepares you for a career in Project Management where we look for agility, digitalization and simplification that enables scalability of our fast-growing Network Infrastructure Business. The program offers you an inside view into our business, will challenge you to perform at your very best and give you the opportunity for broad exposure across our business by working with different groups across the globe on a variety of different types of projects.
As part of our team, you will:
- Work with experienced Project Managers, in end customer interactions, to drive project planning, implementation, and issue resolution for projects.
- Coordinate critical project activities with both internal resources and external customers to ensure successful delivery of products and services.
- Take ownership of the creation, distribution, and control of documentation such as Project Plans, Communications Plan, Risk Assessments, Mitigations Plans, Project Close-out, and Lessons Learned.
- Provide creative solutions and ideas to address issues impacting the successful implementation and execution of Nokia products and solutions.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Passion for technology, problem solving, and customer engagement
- Great team and communication skills, fluent English is expected
- High flexibility, initiative, and commitment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Tools: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project, Visio, etc.
It would be nice if you also had:
- High motivation to work in an international corporation and to face the challenges and opportunities of digital change
- Actively seek and provide feedback
- Keen to continuously learn, develop and grow
- Analytical skills and curiosity
***Sponsorship or relocation will not be offered for this position***
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY