Maintain and support infrastructures in a data center and corporate environments.
- Assist in management of network equipment, security equipment, and servers.
- Troubleshoot network, firewall, and infrastructure issues, assist Support Engineers in troubleshooting issues.
- Analyze logs and alerts from security, network, and server devices.
- Work with engineers to deploy equipment, including racking, stacking, and cabling.
- Scripting and automating processes using scripting languages
- Maintain documentation of procedures and inventory of assets.
- Identify processes and capabilities that can be streamlined and automated.
- Communicate effectively to help bridge stakeholder and development requirements.
- Work directly on production-level environments in a fast-paced, results-oriented organization with a rapid time to market.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Experience upgrading and troubleshooting desktop and server operating systems
- Experience reviewing logs such as firewall logs, traffic logs, or system logs
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Familiarity with network concepts such as subnetting, routing, and switching
- Familiarity with security processes and procedures
- Familiarity with SNMP, SMTP, DNS, NTP, TLS/SSL, RDP, LDAP
- One or more years of experience in managing firewalls, networks, or servers
- CompTIA Network+, Security+
- Experience with DevOps and Software Risk Evaluation (SRE) methodologies
- Experience with network monitoring software such as Splunk, Nagios, or SolarWinds
- Demonstrated track record meeting and exceeding SLA requirements.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan with employer contribution match
- Welcoming, family-style corporate culture uniquely suited to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and motivated individuals
- One of San Antonio’s “Best Places to Work” for nine consecutive years
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022.
See also: Best USA Recruitment Agencies that Recruit Foreign Workers
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY