Math Teacher Responsibilities:
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
Math Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in education with a specialization in mathematics, or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: QAR5,000.00 – QAR6,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ar-Rayyān: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
See also: Top Websites to Find UAE Jobs For Foreigners
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY