Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze market growth potential & competition, formulate & execute country specific marketing promotion activities (especially on NPI parts launch) to drive design wins growth.
- Understanding the ecosystem and key needs for our products, and working with customers to define new products and the overall roadmap
- Manage and develop relationships with partners and complementary product BUs, to make sure that our products are well positioned in the ecosystem (Winning Combi Solution)
- Work with the sales, tactical marketing and operation teams to forecast revenue and drive to financial targets for our product line
- Support business plan activities, develop and present business cases for new product development
- Foster key customer relationships to identify key winning features and lead customers
- Drive new product development activities, identifying critical issues and working with Applications Engineering, Design Engineering and Product Engineering to solve them
- Communicate effectively with management to report critical technical or business issues
- Coordinate and support regional promotional efforts (e.g. Trade shows, Industry exhibits, conferences, etc) with MARCOM
- Develop contents for new product Go-To-Market activities (including marketing campaigns)
- Develop and deliver products training that encompass values messages, competitive edge, application used cases & success stories that make “selling” easy for our Sales/FAEs/Channels
- Semiconductor marketing experience, preferably including the industrial market or other market with a significant percentage of sales to tier 2 / distribution customers
- Technical expertise in the area of mixed signal IC’s (power IC’s is strongly preferred) with proven track record of driving the development of products and growing revenue in this market segment. Knowledge of power electronics is required
- Self-driven, strongly motivated individual capable to take full ownership of his activities, and to involve other functions in the company or management when needed to bring them to a successful outcome
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and comfort in presenting to a wide range of audiences from individual contributor level to the executive team. Full comfort with both technical and non-technical presentations. Capable to communicate issues in a concise and effective way
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influencers on both technical and business levels
- Can deliver results and keep up with the pace of the modern electronics industry
- Domestic and international travel will be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering (MBA or MS a plus)
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years as an Applications or Design Engineer.
- Strong background in engineering as well as product management and marketing within the semiconductor industry is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Excellent MS Office skill (especially Excel and PowerPoint) a plus
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.