FT and PRN LVNs! Competitive wages plus shift/weekend diffs. Red River Hospital – Wichita Falls, TX.
Avail shifts: FT 3p-11p; PRN Days/Eves
Come join our team! We are looking for individuals who are passionate about behavioral health. If you are interested in growth opportunities that are second to none in the industry and making a difference in the lives of people in our community, this position is right for you!
Red River Hospital is a 96-bed psychiatric facility that provides comprehensive, personalized programming for adolescents and adults of all genders who are struggling with mental health disorders and substance use disorders.
Our employees spoke and The Company listened! 2023 benefits include medical premiums decreased by 5%, HSA funding doubled and 401K employer match increased!
We are proud of our competitive benefits offering:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- PTO and Sick Time
- EAP program that includes employee and family counseling; financial assistance; life event preparation and more!
· Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
· One or more years’ of nursing experience within clinical area of service provided by facility preferred.
· Current LPN/LVN license as required by state.
· CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
· First aid may be required based on state or facility.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances (e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological developments) dictate.
Acadia Healthcare provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability and genetic information unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of a particular job, status as a military veteran or qualified veteran, or any other protected characteristics or protected class status in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws. Additionally, it is Acadia Healthcare’s policy to provide promotion and advancement opportunities, transfer, compensation, participation in training, or educational activities or programs, disciple, and termination in a nondiscriminatory fashion. EEOEXPLORE LOCATION