Are you looking for a NEW opportunity where you can have a positive impact on someone’s life?
We provide care for a range of specialist conditions to enable elderly and vulnerable people to continue living independently at home.
Walfinch Reading & Wokingham home care service delivers many types of care, including elderly care, home health care, personal care, and care for people with particular conditions.
- We take care of your DBS
- Job fulfilment with great career opportunities
- 24/7 Support from Walfinch Management Team
- Competitive weekly wage plus double pay on Bank Holidays
- Friendly and supportive office team
- On-call support when you’re on shift
We are looking for Health Care Assistants to work in a rewarding role delivering person-centered care so our clients can continue to live independently and fulfilling lives in their own homes.
You will be committed, honest, trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and sensible. In addition to these outstanding qualities, we need you to be proactive and have a flexible approach to your work.
Your role as a Health Care Assistant would include:
- Personal Care
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping duties
- Local transportation
- Medication prompting (It will not include tasks that would normally be undertaken by a trained nurse.)
We believe that our Health Care Assistants should share our core values: compassion, responsibility, and imagination. Our Health Care Assistants should treat people with dignity and be able to empathise and respect those they are caring for.
If you’d like to find out more contact the Walfinch Reading & Wokingham team now!
We look forward to meeting you.
Walfinch Reading & Wokingham cares for you as we’d like you to care for our clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Zero hours contract
Contract length: 4 weeks
Salary: £700.00-£800.00 per week
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wokingham, Berkshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Support Worker: 1 year (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Reference ID: Live In Health Care Assistant