What is Live- In Care?
This active role supports clients who are relying on you to be able to be in the home they love. It’s a very responsible job, supporting a wide range of clients with professionalism, empathy, and a smile. Our Live-in Carers help our clients stay independent at home by providing companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care, living with their clients for a minimum of a two weeks at a time.
Why join our Live In Care Team?
Competitive Pay- We pay our live in carers a minimum of £100 a day, this may be increased due to client placement type however you will always be aware what rate of pay ahead of your placement.
Travel expenses provided- No matter where you are in the UK, we contribute up to £60 towards travel expenses so you will be able to service our clients in the Dorset and Hampshire area.
Full Training provided and expenses covered- We employ and train all of our live in carers ourselves, with all of our carers also being Dignity in Care registered, so you can be confident in providing the highest quality service.
Security and stability in your role being directly employed- We directly employ all the live-in carers we work with. This allows us to properly train, supervise and support our staff, as well as providing benefits such as paid holiday and statutory sick pay.
Supportive, proactive, and understanding management- All of our care team office staff have worked in care. We understand what it is like to be in your shoes, and we have many testimonies about the level of support which is provided to our carers at Good Oaks
In addition to this you will have:
· Optional On-Call System paying £250 per week on your week off
- Competitive refer a friend scheme
- Employment Package – free blue light card, paid volunteer days, funding for courses, our annual million step challenge and more!
- Opportunities to study for a Level 2 or 3 QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
What is required as a Live In Carer?
- To have a Recent or Updated Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo one.
- Prior experience in the care sector (but not necessarily Live-in Care) You may have worked as a domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant or similar
- To be caring, kind and compassionate
- To manage the home as much as required, possibly including cleaning, shopping and cooking.
If you feel you can make a real difference and want to join our team then please click apply now and either Natalie from our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
See more Caregiver Jobs in the UK
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY