Live-in Care Placements
Cheriton Homecare have assignments available to start in the South of England, the rota can be flexible to suit you but longterm is preferred.
Care Assistants registered as self-employed working with Cheriton Homecare.
- Have no deductions for tax and national insurance made by the agency.
- Double pay on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years day.
- Have Excellent rates of pay.
- Have Client specific training fully funded where required.
- Have Training courses available to update their current skills.
- Have 24 hour Support from our friendly care management team.
What does Cheriton Homecare require from Care Assistants wishing to work with us?
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a professional carer within a live-in care setting.
- Two Contactable and checkable references that are industry specific.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Enhanced digital DBS clearance certificate.
- Must fill in our online application form.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: £700.00-£900.00 per week
- What is your email?
- care assistant: 1 year (required)
- UTR (are you self employed) (required)
- DBS (required)
- United Kingdom (required)