New Age Marketing Limited is recruiting a Live-in carer for one of our clients in Mendip area in Somerset. We believe that by delivering high-quality, person-centred care, we can help our clients reach a high level of independence. You need to have previous experience in a caring background in a similar environment that would be desirable.
This is a permanent role where you will have a contract of 12 months where you will have constant work for next 12 months.
As a Live-in carer you will:
Support our customers in a variety of ways depending on their needs, this could include but is not limited to –
- To provide a high quality & safe living environment appropriate to the circumstances/ages of the people.
- Some of the Care duties could include personal and dietary care, domestic and household.
- Being available to offer around-the-clock support.
- Supporting the care user’s independence and following their person-centred care plan to help them achieve their goals and objectives.
- Helping clients with mobility and assisting in daily errands.
- Experience as a Live in Carer (Desirable)
- 6 Months UK care experience (Essential)
- Driving License (Desirable)
- DBS Clearance (Essential)
- Regular Training (Essential)
- Food allowance (Desirable)
- Quarterly Bonus
Pay: £600/week – £700/week (Depending on the service user)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Salary: £650.00-£750.00 per week
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- This role is based in Somerset and you will be travelling to Somerset for an initial 3 week contract? Would you be able to travel to Somerset on a 3 week contract?
- Have you worked as a Live in Carer before?
Work Location: One location