At Synergy HomeCare of Cheshire our mission is to provide our clients the highest quality of life and independence attainable. That starts with compassionate caregivers who are driven to see to the emotional as well as physical needs of the clients they serve. At Synergy, we know you work hard to provide this level of service so we make sure you are supported in your efforts and recognized for your successes providing top-tier care.
- Feel fulfilled by serving others?
- Enjoy meeting new people and making new personal connections?
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle?
If you can answer yes to these questions, we want to talk to you about a possible future joining the growing ranks of Synergy caregivers.
As a Live-in Caregiver with Synergy HomeCare of Cheshire, you will:
- Stay at the client’s residence 24/7 without leaving until relieved at the end of an assignment
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement as well as any personal care needs such as dressing and hygiene
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide transportation to outings and appointments
Synergy HomeCare of Cheshire offers:
- Competitive live-in pay of $188-$208 per day
- Extra pay opportunities for overtime and holidays
- Direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Employee recognition programs
- Easy timekeeping, scheduling and communication through our Mobile App
See also: The USA States with The Lowest Cost of Living and Highest Quality of Life
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY