Rochester, South East England, England
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Live In Care CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Competitive weekly rates from £700 p/w including food, flexible to weekly/fortnightly /monthly working patterns, 2 Hr Break cover and ongoing training & Support.
- Meal preparation
- Medication support
- General house duties
- Personal care
- Outings/ appointments
- Document daily activities and report any changes or causes for concern in a client’s needs or living conditions on our app.
- Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff.
- Know when to seek help and advice for their clients safety and wellbeing.
What we offer our Live-In carers
- weekly food expenses
- Two hour break cover
- Ongoing support from our locally based operations team
- Regular clients
- City & Guild accredited Dementia and End of Life courses.
- Free DBS check
- Paid annual holiday
- Rewards scheme and enhanced employee support line.
- 24/7 support to Care Assistants from the start of your journey with Home Instead
- No uniform policy – breaking down the barriers between Care Assistant and client
- Provide PPE/ PCR Test
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Home Instead Medway as a Live In Care CAREGiver. As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will live in a client’s home and provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Our Live In Care Assistants provide a variety of non-medical services: Home Help, Companionship, Personal Care, Dementia Support, Medication Support, Meals & Hydration
- Live-in Care Experience
- Kind and compassionate nature
- Flexible approach
- DBS Update Service or Enhanced DBS Application
- Smart phone to use our CAREGiver app to log daily activities and report any changes in your client
As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will be provided with 3 meals a day or an allowance from the client, a separate room to stay and access to a TV and WiFi. In addition, we offer comprehensive training and support.
If you’re looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients’ needs, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us on 01634557070
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The role of Live-In Carer is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and successful references.