Up to £929 per week – Full-time
Taking care of everything
We’re Oxford Aunts and we’ve dedicated our life’s work to helping people stay in the home they love since 1967. For over 50 years, we’ve grown our live-in care specialism and our ways of working to support the lives of the people we care for and the people who look after them. Join us and you’ll discover how our community of colleagues are always there
for each other. You’ll live in a home that you’ll proudly care for. And the relationship you build with the person you care for will give real meaning to the work you do.
Enhancing your life
Because you take care of everything in the home, we take care of everything for you. Enhancing your life with work patterns and benefits that make a massive difference to your lifestyle, health and wellbeing.
- Great rates of pay – you could earn up to £11,148 for 12 weeks of work
- Generous rest time in placement – 26 hours of paid breaks per week
- Blue Light Card – giving you access to lots of discounts to both online and highstreet retailers
- Free induction training with opportunities to further develop your
knowledge through our ongoing training courses
- Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
- Local 24/7 support from our experienced team
- Free DBS check
- Free, confidential telephone line (Employee Assistance Programme)
- We offer longer placements which enable you to spend more time building a meaningful relationship with the person you care for and that give you flexibility to fit your work pattern around your lifestyle choices
This is meaningful work
As a live-in care specialist, you’ll provide companionship and support with personal care, domestic tasks and housekeeping (cooking, washing,ironing, vacuuming etc), so your client can live well in the home they love.
You’ll have the opportunity to support people living with a variety of conditions, enabling you to further develop your skills and knowledge. All placements are within 70 miles of Oxford, so you must be able to travel to your client home.
What you’ll need:
- Hands-on professional care experience and the confidence to work independently. You may have worked as a live-in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant or similar.
- Good communication skills and ability to maintain clear and accurate records
- To be reliable, compassionate and enthusiastic
- Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- As this is a live-in position you will need to commit to living with your client for a minimum of 10-12 weeks at a time, although many of our Carers choose to stay in their placements for longer periods before having an extended break
- You must be flexible to travel to your client placement
- Due to increased demand, we are currently only accepting applications from vaccinated or exempt carers
Taking care of everything
If you like the idea of live-in care, we’ll take care of everything to make sure you’re supported and rewarded in everything you do.
Providing quality care in people’s homes since 1967, Oxford Aunts is run by a team of experienced care professionals and is part of Sodexo and The Good Care Group.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £735.00-£929.00 per week
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- care: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person