Brak dopasowanych preferencji dotyczących ofert pracy
Zmiana i harmonogram
Pełny opis stanowiska
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
106.000 associates of more than 140 nationalities! Deliver high quality and affordable medicine on time, every time, safely and efficiently.
The Life Cycle Manager (LCM) leads projects within his area of responsibility and is responsible for the successful implementation. A successful implementation includes avoiding supply disruption and stock-outs, ensuring regulatory compliance, managing project timeline and budget, mitigating risks effectively and creating and executing an effective submission & implementation strategy.
Your key responsibilities:
- Forms the project team during kick-off meeting in the initiation phase.
- Organizes and leads project meetings and arranges meeting minutes until hand-over to the Life Cycle Implementation Expert (LCI).
- Is responsible and accountable to develop together with the responsible functions in RA-CMC and RA the regulatory submission strategy and in conjunction with E2E-Supply Network Planning Manager, Sites, Markets and other stakeholder the implementation strategy.
- Identifies harmonization/bundling opportunities to reduce complexity.
- Is responsible to check the impact of the project on supply, possible interaction with other projects or brand related activities, ensures whenever needed the prioritization across Life Cycle Projects.
- Project Lead is accountable to ensure that the Master Data strategy is created by the responsible Master Data group.
- The Project Lead together with the LCI creates a first version of the changeover plan (COP) including affected assortment (provided by LCI), planned submission, planned approval and planned implementation timelines on SKU level.
- Is responsible to distribute project information to sites and markets (incl. COP) to trigger initial local data set-up (planning BOM, material master data, sales forecast etc.). The project lead only does the 1st communication of the COP Version 1 to the stakeholder, thereafter the LCI is responsible.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you will bring to the role:
- University degree (technical, science, pharmaceutical, project management, supply chain management preferred) or other education with equivalent experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Min. 5 years in the pharmaceutical or related industries. Preferred experience in Operations, Quality, Manufacturing Science, or related departments.
- English (very good oral & writing).
- Very good communication skills.
- Project Management techniques.
- Analytical & structured approach.
- Problem solving in complex environments.
Possible job locations:Poland and India.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in English language, including CV.
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Technical Operations
NTO SANDOZ TECHOPS
Novartis Poland Sp. Z o.o
Alternative Country 1