Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse, Traveling
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges. You will have large impact by providing nursing services, training, and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or behavioral disability.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician’s orders and personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD prevention and smoking cessation.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing or related field, or a graduate of an accredited LPN program.
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity.
- Current state LPN or LVN License.
- Current driver’s license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Additional certifications as required by state licensing regulations such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT training.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals served, and families.
- You will make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to the individuals we serve.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Click on the Link to Apply