With over 224 clinic locations and 46 medical centers, Sanford Health is one of the largest and fastest-growing not-for-profit health systems in the United States. Join our ambulatory nursing care team which sees 5. 2 million outpatient and clinic visits every year. Our workplace culture focuses on treating patients and co-workers like family.
Facility: Talley Building
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Address: Talley Building, 1310 W 22nd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105, USA
Job Schedule: Full time
Weekly Hours: 32.00
Salary Range: $19.00 – $28.00
$$ Sign On BONUS available for eligible applicants $$
Reasons to love this job:
- LPN will support a busy provider practice and will assist with nurse visits, procedures and more!
- Work with providers that are willing to teach and train
- Join an enthusiastic team that is passionate about patient care
- Build relationships with patients
- Flexible scheduling, daytime hours with no weekends, holidays or nights
Are you looking for a nursing career where you can grow your skillset, feel valued, and make a lasting impact in the lives of your patients in your community? We re seeking a passionate, positive, team-oriented Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide quality, holistic care to patients throughout their healthcare journey and ensure they are comforted and feel like they are being heard. Our ambulatory LPNs work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Provider or Physician and have the autonomy of being the primary nurse for a provider within their scope of practice.
- Ensures the health, comfort and safety of patients
- Documents a thorough medical history from patient
- Contributes to the assessment of patients and administers medications or treatments as ordered
- Provides technical support to healthcare professionals
- Counseling patients and family, under the direction of a registered nurse, on prevention and treatment plans
Graduate from an accredited practical nursing program as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
If position requires IV therapy/management skills, the following is required in North Dakota: graduation from a Board approved AASPN program where IV therapy is part of the curriculum or completion of an IV Therapy course approved by the North Dakota Board of Nursing.
Currently holds an unencumbered Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license with State Nursing board and/or possess multi-state licensure privileges. Obtains and subsequently maintains required department specific competencies and certifications.
Sanford Health offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, and a generous time off package to maintain a healthy home-work balance. For more information about Total Rewards, visit .
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call or send an email to talent@ .
Sanford Health has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.
See also: Top USA Job Sites for Foreigners
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY