Make your mark for patients
We are looking for a Learning and Development Partner Germany who is supporting our commercial launch activities based in our German Affiliate organization in Monheim am Rhein, Germany
Are you passionate about making a difference in patients’ lives? Do you thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment? Join us as a Learning and Development Partner for Germany. We are seeking a talented individual to support our Patient Value Strategy by enabling learning and development initiatives. This is a new role with the opportunity to make a significant impact.
About the role
As a Learning and Development Partner, you will be an integral part of our EU team, reporting to the Head of Immunology L&D EU. You will work closely with local internal customers, building strong relationships and understanding their needs. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Proactively gathering insights on customer needs and aligning learning solutions to support those needs.
- Creating and executing capability plans to bridge the gap between current and future capabilities.
- Developing launch training plans for new products and indications.
- Supporting the onboarding of healthcare professionals and the development of first-line leaders.
- Translating and aligning learning materials to our business strategy and messaging.
- Adapting global campaigns to the local market.
- Assisting in fostering a learning mindset within the organization
In this role, your main accountabilities will include:
- Setting and maintaining a learning strategy for the German G2M Team, aligning with business objectives and priorities.
- Identifying learning needs and customizing existing global solutions or developing new solutions when necessary.
- Measuring and monitoring the impact of training and assessments for the German team.
- Continuously improving the learning mindset of local teams through facilitation, knowledge sharing, and coaching.
- Acting as an outstanding course facilitator, utilizing various learning tools and keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and methods.
- Managing budgets, utilizing project management skills, and ensuring training materials comply with local regulations.
- Interacting and briefing the workers council on all events.
Interested? For this role we’re looking for the following education, experience and skills
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in Learning and/or Talent Development, preferably within the pharmaceutical or high-growth industries.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Training or experience as a Sales representative/manager.
- Proven experience deploying country/regional learning & development programs.
- Direct experience working with and supporting business leaders.
- Cross-functional team experience across different regions.ion, yearly plans, and objectives of the G2M EU team
- Full business proficiency in English and German language
Are you ready to ‘go beyond’ to create value and make your mark for patients? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company, focusing on neurology and immunology. We are around 8,500 people in all four corners of the globe, inspired by patients and driven by science.
Why work for us?
At UCB, we don’t just complete tasks, we create value. We aren’t afraid to push forward, collaborate, and innovate to make our mark for patients. We have a caring, supportive culture where everyone feels included, respected and has equitable opportunities to do their best work. We ‘go beyond’ to create value for our patients, and always with a human focus, whether that’s on our patients, our employees or our planet. Working for us, you will discover a place where you can grow, and have the freedom to carve your own career path to achieve your full potential.
Learn more about sustainability at UCB and how it is integrated into our business approach.