Liwa International School – Al Qattara (LISQ)
Al Ain , United Arab Emirates
2 yearsNumber of Vacancies:
- Early Childhood
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- Education Required:Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience:2 years of teaching experience
- Major:Degree in Early childhood education – OR – Degree in Foundation stage education
- Required Certificates:Teaching Credential/License
A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculum as a KG teacher.Job Benefits:
- Tax-free salary.
- End-of-service gratuity as per the UAE labor law
- Accommodation is provided to employees
- Annual flight tickets [Economy class] for self-taken after the completion of one year of service.
- UAE medical insurance for self
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding KG Teacher to join our team at Liwa International School Al Qattara, Al Ain for an Immediate start .
The KG teacher role is responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages KG students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and the latest education theories and practices
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Teaching and organization skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices