Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project management activities around the enterprise customer experience for Customer Connection Team
- Driving routine calls/meetings, rhythm of business, key stakeholder interaction
- Develop action plans and execute against those
- Customer experience communications to key internal stakeholders
- Provide regular status reports
- Create & maintain Customer Connection Playbook
- Communication with customers face-to-face, through video, email and calls and surveys
- Customer data management and entry to CRM, including scrub of current files to ensure CRM is up-to-date
- Create build packages and distribute/release through proprietary software
- Provide reporting and develop spec for PowerBI dashboard for module programs
- Event planning and execution
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- First rate communication and organizational skills.
- 3-5 years of Program or Project Management within a highly technical environment
- Skill with PowerBI and Excel a plus.
Compensation range for position is $85,500 – 104,500 DOE.
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY