Junior Developer Intelligent Automation – Early Professional
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Junior Developer Intelligent Automation works within a technologically versatile team located in Poland, providing consulting services to biggest market players in EMEIA region and around the globe.
With a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We are able to offer you a junior role with an intensive training program. You will work as part of a team that designs, develops, tests, deploys and supports different types of solutions using Intelligent Automation and Power Platform. You will work with the most recognizable and influential players on the financial markets within the challenging projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop automation using top Automation technology stack
- Develop Power Apps tools and Power Bi dashboards
- Provide support and maintenance to the existing automations and applications
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for individuals with RPA and/or Power Platform understanding, ready to develop their technical and consulting skills across a variety of business processes, who are able to work independently but also as a part of a team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Knowledge of any RPA tool (preferably Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere) or MS Power Platform. As an alternative: a comprehensive knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications, Python or any other programming language and a genuine interest in integrated automation
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Analytical thinking and ability to define and describe business processes
Ideally, you’ll also have
- .Net framework experience
- Experience with relational databases
- German or French language
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have great interpersonal skills, who are ready to face new professional challenges. Are you a person with a good sense of humor and open to significantly extend your skillset? If yes, it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build!
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY