Under the supervision of the branch Principal, you will take on the role of music teacher for the Junior School. You will be expected to adapt your teaching methods based on your students’ ages, while following the curricular programs.
What we offer
TFS is an exceptional place to work, and our offers are generous as well as competitive in the marketplace in terms of:
- A competitive compensation
- An attractive group insurance package and participation in a RRSP plan or OTPP from the first day of employment
- Generous vacation policy and additional paid time off
- A stimulating working environment
- Multiple professional development opportunities
- A rewarding career where you can make a difference
Who we are looking for
We recruit candidates who embrace our TFS values of integrity, discernment, respect, and engagement. The ideal candidate profile is as follows:
- Excellent French and English skills (oral and written)
- Certified teacher (OCT or equivalent) with a degree or a certification in education
- Ability to teach in French, English conversation language (Level B2) is also needed
- Experience as a Music Teacher
- Ability to captivate and teach children
- Knowledge of the French curriculum, the International Baccalaureate (IB) and Ontarian programs would be an asset
- Teacher certification by the French Ministry of Education would also be an asset
TFS welcomes applications from Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, persons of all sexual orientations and genders, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
TFS has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy requiring vaccination for all eligible members of the community including new employees. New employees will be required to provide their proof of vaccination to the HR department on their first day of employment.
See also: Companies in Canada offering sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY