- The role will act as a key transformation agent for Reckitt, he/she will be a driving force embedding our new product centric operating model, empowering Product Stream Architects with the tools, artefacts, support network and ways of working to minimise unnecessary architecture handoffs whilst building consensus and value in our scaled Platforms.
- You should be highly motivated with excellent analysis, execution, and communication skills.
- In collaboration with Product Stream Architects, define, maintain and deliver the North Start Architecture aligned to business and technology strategy
- Responsible for the Business Process Architecture Community of Practice, fostering modern ways of working and championing the Reckitt “Architecture as a Strategy” culture and mindset
- Proactively drive technology architecture design discussions to ensure implementation of good practice management and technical standards
- Through Reference Architectures and a collaborative way of working drive consistency in process, tooling and architecture across the Community of Practice, promoting best practice and acting as a subject matter expert in modern technology architectures.
- Establishing a close partnership with our Business Units and their area IT Directors to understand their demand and its impact on our long-term technology strategy and enterprise architecture
- Partnering with the Global Cyber Security function to ensure that security architecture is embedded into all areas of the Enterprise Architecture Ways of Working
- Bring an agile mindset to support a modern Architecture approach to solving complex business problems and digital transformation
You’ll succeed, because you have:
- Excellent understanding of architectural approaches, models and frameworks, such as TOGAF, with a proven track record of producing enterprise level technology artefacts to support business and technology design decisions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to make complex technical information simple and accessible for non-technical audiences.
- Experience in the creation, management and driving the adoption of enterprise reference architecture
- Experience with architecture governance, design authority processes, and overall solution design management processes
- Expertise with modern tools, techniques and technologies in support of enterprise scale digital transformation management
- Strong attitude for collaboration and ability to lead and influence a team of architects
- Commercially astute with an ability to manage uncertainty
You’ll love it, because…
- Have the opportunity initiate a project based on your creative ideas
- Cooperate with stakeholders from all over the world
- Work on diverse projects in the fast-growing technology sectors
- wide package of additional benefits (medical care, insurance, LunchPass card recharged monthly, Reckitt products at attractive prices, the opportunity to purchase a desk and chair for the home office and much more…)
See also: Poland Recruitment Agencies that Recruit Foreign Workers
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY