The IT Security Analyst is responsible for carrying out the day to day activities to Sun Communities Information Technology Security Program and ensuring all supporting procedures and controls are operating effectively. They will implement and monitor IT security systems to protect the organizations enterprise applications, servers, networks and information. They will be responsible to audit different aspects of the security program to ensure compliance. They will also monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software and document all security issues or breaches that may arise.
- Implement Suns IT Security Program and supporting policies and procedures.
- Monitors IT Infrastructure and technologies for security threats; responds to and escalates concerns as needed.
- Investigates security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Assesses and remediates infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Monitors and analyzes real-time event data for security threats.
- Performs firewall rules analysis to identify potential threats or risks.
- Manages application and end-user security technologies and configurations.
- Implements and manages new security technologies such as IAM and MFA.
- Participates in audits necessary to validate Suns IT Security Program effectiveness.
- Implements effective application and end-user security processes and technologies.
- Performs risk assessments; implements changes to reduce identified risks.
- Identifies and recommends improvements to security tools, best practices and procedures.
- Recommends enhancements to Suns Security Awareness Training for all team members.
- Maintains preparedness for security-related emergencies and malicious events by testing playbooks and participating in table-top exercises.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field (Required)
- 5 years Information Technology experience
- A+ Certified
- Net+ Certified
- Strong knowledge of project management tools and procedures
- Strong knowledge of scripted technologies, preferred
- Ability to stay up to date on the latest threats and technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Formalized security training or working towards a security certification, preferred
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4 plan options so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Dependent Life
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Up to six weeks of paid parental leave for the birth of a child, adoption, or placement of a child
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty