North Charleston, SC
Atlas Technologies, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Information Security Analyst to bring their talent and experience to our team! This position is responsible for managing, designing, and supporting our network and application security platforms for an Azure hybrid environment and will work with our teams and vendors to oversee day to day operations of our information security infrastructure as well as developing and maintaining measures to uphold the security of the organization’s systems and assets. As an Information Security Analyst on our team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing security controls, tools, standards, procedures, guidelines, and meeting compliance requirements in our environment. You’ll drive strategic solutions and new ideas as well as investigate, respond to, and mitigate risks and threats. This is a great opportunity for someone to work across various infosec domains, make your mark on our infosec program and grow in your profession!
- Proactively monitor systems, logs, and process responses in addition to security events, incidents, anomalies, and alert notifications.
- Perform security scans, assessments, actively inspect and hunt for anomalies using an Azure Sentinel based SIEM, industry tools, firewalls, endpoint platforms, etc.
- Manage and coordinate responses to security incidents, anomalies, threats, and compliance issues.
- Work with various applications, services and devices like Defender, Azure, O365, Cisco ASA firewalls, Firepower, McAfee ePO, Tenable/Nessus, and other tools.
- Interact with business and technology teams on various projects and ensure that solutions meet compliance and security requirements.
- Develop and implement security measures to meet compliance requirements and protect systems from threats and attacks.
- Recommend security solutions and effective improvements to existing security controls.
- Perform threat modeling exercises for systems identifying attack surfaces, threat vectors, and recommend effective security controls to improve security and eliminating vulnerabilities.
- Review and update documentation including information system security plans, ISO 27001 and CMMC assessments and reporting, corrective actions, security related procedures, work instructions and job aids.
- Keep up to date on regulatory requirements, industry standards, and other external obligations.
- Provide technical support in respect to infosec issues.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Experience in security best practices and their application within enterprise infrastructure, networking, operating systems, and cloud environments.
- Familiarity with OWASP, NIST, ISO, CIS, SANS and other relevant guidelines and frameworks
- Familiarity with Azure, Cisco and Microsoft security products
- Fundamental knowledge of industry standard security tools, including deployment, administration and usage, in order to conduct security assessments, procedures for vulnerability scanning, reporting, and remediation.
- An understanding of IT and Security fundamentals (Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Virtualization, Networking Concepts, Commands and Scripting, Network Security, Operational Security, Threats, Host Security, Access Control, Cryptography, etc.).
- A working knowledge of risk analysis and mitigation strategies and have worked with team members and stakeholders to design effective remediations.
- The ability to take ownership and accountability for assisting in developing processes and continuous improvement in networking, information security systems, protections, and incident responses.
- The ability to resolve issues and fix problems when they arise.
- Excellent organizational/project management and analytical skills
We’d Be Impressed if You Had:
- Relevant Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA, MSOA, MCASE, Security+, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft GCC High Azure and O365 security products and platforms
- Experience implementing NIST 800-171 or NIST 800-53 controls
- Familiarity with CMMC
- An understanding of SAML and Oauth authentication processes
- A working knowledge of KQL, Python and PowerShell Scripting
What is Atlas, you ask?
Atlas is a fast-growing information technology services company servicing a range of DoD customers. Our core values directly contribute to our success and growth. Atlas enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our customers.
Life at Atlas
Our focus can be summed up succinctly – To create a positive impact for our clients, community, and country, we integrate reliable, intuitive IT solutions for the warfighter.
Atlas offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in learning, teaching, passion, and flexibility
Challenging, motivating and fun work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values