As an Information Security Advisor/Expert, you will assess and strengthen Sportradar’s security aspects in the different cybersecurity fields. This individual will have a deep willingness to work closely and collaborate with very bright security minds on the offence and defensive side. A strong technical background is essential to deliver the highest quality deliverables within the Company.
You will be part of the Enteprise Risk Management Unit (Information Security), which means that your role allows you to build a secure environment across the whole company. We are on the lookout for people with a great skillset, an international mindset and new ideas who understand Sportradar’s business and technology approach. The Team is responsible for not only detecting potential weaknesses in the internal information technology systems, but also for supervising the process of building the secure environment within the Sportradar throughout close cooperation with the penetration testers, external auditors, system administration units and development teams.
As an Information Security Advisor/Expert your main tasks will be, but not limited to:
- Provide recommendation to System Administration, Product Teams and Engineering Unit to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of information security technical and governance controls to support and enforce defined security policies.
- Perform the different types of security assessments through identifying, analyzing, evaluating, performing tests and documenting corresponding internal security assessments reports (technical and processes side)
- Support of threat assessment against the business critical systems and the implementation of the mitigation actions
- Maintain the information security internal control system (GRC tool)
- Detect technical and processes threats and supporting Information Security Governance Team into the risk management process
- Support internal units in the external audits throughout performing pre-assessments
- Coordinate external and internal compliance audits
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend and plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software, and analyze its impact on the existing environment
- Professional experience within the consulting company or within the IT Audit Department in the fields of IT security audit, cyber security, penetration testing and/or development of industrial IT services and solutions with a proven record of continuous career development.
- Security frameworks knowledge – understanding of information security principles and frameworks, data protection and regulatory compliance (at least two of the following: ISO27001, GDPR, PCI DSS, NIST, MITRE).
- Basic penetration testing and software development lifecycle knowledge. You will be involved in the penetration testing planning initiatives and supporting Development Teams into the building secure product.
- Identification of cybersecurity weaknesses. One of your the most the important task will be focusing on finding new weaknesses and vulnerability within the information technology systems across the whole organization.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 3,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
The minimum monthly salary for this position is according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience.
We’re the world’s leading sports technology company, at the intersection between sports, media, and betting. More than 1,700 sports federations, media outlets, betting operators, and consumer platforms across 120 countries rely on our know-how and technology to boost their business.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY