We are hiring Caregivers! We offer a loyalty bonus, weekly pay, one-on-one patient care, flexible schedules, and paid travel time.
At Lifeline Community Based Services, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As CNAs, Aides & Caregivers, you can expect:
- opportunities to build trusted relationships as you care & connect with people of all ages
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- career mobility and growth opportunities
If you have a passion for care and want to strengthen your nursing career, this is a great opportunity for you.
The Home and Community Bases Services Aide is a person who provides support, assistance with personal
hygiene and household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their own home.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Reports observations of the client’s condition to the Agency Director or accounts manager. Notifies the Agency Director immediately if any incidents or accidents occur.
- Drives safely, complies with traffic regulations, and wears a seat belt when business travel is required.
- May provide or assist clients with activities of daily living including: bathing in bed, tub or shower; care of hair including shampoo, combing and brushing; care of teeth and mouth including denture care; nail care, filing only; skin care including pericare and applying lotion; transfer of patient from bed to chair and to wheelchair. Transfer of patients on and off bedpan, commode and toilet.
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to clients personal care.
Education & Experience:
- Six months experience in home care preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patients needs.
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, self-directed, good time management skills, courteous, and common sense.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and their families keeping personal matters confidential.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Lifeline Community Based Services is part of the LHC Group family of providers – the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose: “It’s all about helping people.”